Nik Hill’s creative desire to constantly reinvent himself established him as a key motion designer for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and Guardians of the Galaxy. In addition, his passion for creating conscious products and experiences inspired him to start Twenty Third C., a gender neutral art and jewellery atelier/lifestyle brand. We are pleased to have him for an upcoming live CGMA Jam Session.
In our talk we dive into the creative mindset of Nik Hill and take a look his upcoming workshop Motion Graphics starting April 28. We take a look at how his early influences shaped his artistic path, goals, and his desire to be a student of life. We also dive into concept, design, and execution as we explore his 8-week course in Motion Graphics.
Please enjoy our conversion with Nik and we look forward to seeing you at upcoming CGMA Jam Session!
/// Talking Points ///
- The rise of Twenty Third C.
- Early influences in street art and giving back to the community through art
- The marriage of music and motion graphic design
- Find your calling in art and attending London Met University
- The pros and cons of online education versus traditional education (brick and mortar)
- Your first job and how that experience shaped Nik’s life
- Moving from studio life to freelance life
- An overview of the “Motion Graphics” workshop.
/// Get Social ///
Twitter: @nikilldesign (https://twitter.com/nikilldesign?lang=en)
Instagram: @nikilldesign (https://www.instagram.com/nikilldesign/)
Nik Hill’s Motion Graphics Course Link: http://www.cgsociety.org/training/course/motion-graphics
Live Webinar Replay Link: https://events.genndi.com/replay/169105139238472644/ec3d6afbc2/0/0